2131 South 17Th Street
Job ID: 8756
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2022
Novant Health is currently hiring for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our People & Culture Team. We appreciate your potential interest and would like to receive your application to review. It is necessary for all applicants to apply directly to the position through our NovantHealth.org/careers site.
Select the link below to learn more about this opportunity and also to submit an application for consideration.
The Talent Sourcing Consultant creates, coordinates and executes strategic recruiting initiatives in support of the Vice President, Talent Acquisition. The position will help identify and engage qualified candidates for current and future open positions. This position requires a blend of strong consultative with keen knowledge of project management, talent sourcing, social media, and communication best practices. Ability to be self-directed, think critically, and achieve measurable results in a fast-paced environment is a must. At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career
Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, Required.
Experience: Three years in recruiting or similar Human Resources role, Required.
Licensure/certification: SHRM-CP/PHR, Preferred.
Additional skills required:
• Problem Solving: Strong analytical, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
• Minimum of three years of results-oriented project management experience with an emphasis on talent sourcing, marketing and communications.
• Experience managing social media campaigns, placing social media advertising, and managing programmatic job advertising.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
• Simplifies complex subjects to write engaging copy.
• Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with a view of inclusion and belonging. Action oriented, willing to do what is needed in order to move projects forward in an organized manner with consistent execution.
• Advanced experience with MS-Office, particularly MS Excel, Power-Point, Word.
Additional skills (preferred):
• Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
• Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity, and diplomacy.
• Bilingual in Spanish / English. Proficient in Microsoft Project, and Visio.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.