NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: NHRMC Emergency Department North
Department: NHRMC H&D Porters Neck
Full Time Equivalent: Part-Time: PRN
Work Type: 1 to 31 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: PRN ROTATE - PRN-Rotating shifts
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
What You'll Do
Works under the supervision of the Service Line Manager of and Lead technologist. Performs diagnostic C.T. procedures ordered by a physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Performs all diagnostic C.T. procedures per Radiologist protocol.
2. Provides for patient’s physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
3. Transports patients as needed for all sections of the Radiology Department.
4. Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
5. Documents all appropriate paperwork relative to pertinent examination.
6. Performs/documents QA and QC per section protocols.
7. Performs all duties necessary to ensure the harmonious operation of the C.T. section
8. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols.
9. May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
* Radiology Tech-Registered
* Associate Degree
Experience: 1-2 years C.T. experience preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
Keywords: CT Tech, CT Technologist, Radiology Technologist, Radiology Technician, X-Ray Tech, CAT SCAN, Computed Tomography, Radiology, Radiography ARRT, Novant Health, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, NHRMC, Wilmington, NC.