Novant Health is currently hiring for a Team Member Navigator to join our People & Culture Team. We appreciate your potential interest and would like to receive your application to review. It is necessary for all applicants to apply directly to the position through our NovantHealth.org/careers site.
Select the link below to learn more about this opportunity and also to submit an application for consideration.
Please use the link to apply:
The Team Member Navigator is a problem solver and an advocate for team members in resolving a wide array of human capital matters in an efficient and timely manner. The Team Member Navigator works and rounds at assigned on-site clinical and other facilities as the primary representative of the People & Culture team. This position serves as a talent pipeline for People & Culture and system-wide roles, bringing a limitless mindset in delighting new hires and team members with efficient, creative, and culturally-competent solutions, and acts as a liaison where other parties need to be involved.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree required; Graduate degree preferred.
- 2 years of Project Management, Hospitality, HR, Clinical or related experience required.
- PHR Certification preferred.
- Able to work alongside varying levels of team members, colleagues, departments and/or outside providers as necessary to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to convey confidence & calmness to team members in working with team and meeting them where they are.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Effective in a fast-paced work environment to deliver results, with strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, appropriately, and inclusively with team members at all levels.
- Fosters a work environment of inclusion and belonging for all team members, while respecting confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
- Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity, and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates knowledge of process improvement principles and applies appropriately to improvement activities.
- Monitors quality of the department’s core processes.
- Manages the interdependence of processes both within and external to the department and exhausts all options within reason to solve HR related challenges.
- Accountable to meet goals defined by the Solutions Center Director of Operations and Novant Health leadership.
- Direct process development to measure goals and metrics. Continuously monitors progress and metrics toward meeting defined goals.
- Supports growth, development of initiatives, and overall performance of strategy.
- Demonstrates dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of stakeholders.
- Creates and executes practical, scalable, and operational tasks.
- Collaborates closely with team members to monitor and evolve practices for continuous process improvement.
- Maintains relationships with staff, management, senior leadership, and executive leaders to monitor, assess and can escalate issues on an as-needed basis.
- Acts as a People & Culture liaison, collaborating closely with team members to monitor and evolve practices for continuous process improvement, identifies talent interested in transferring across the organization, as well as recommends talent pipeline to the People & Culture team.