Novant Health - New Hanover Regional Medical Center is currently hiring for a driven HRIS Analyst to join the People & Culture - Compensation and Benefits team.
Reporting to the HRIS Manager, the HRIS Analyst supports all teams across People & Culture, functioning as a liaison to equipment and system vendors. This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical projects related to operations, compensation and benefits, including system enhancement options, system/administrative procedure reviews to determine efficiency improvements, as well as will provide recommendations for system changes, procedures and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Two (2) years of IT experience supporting Human Resources, Business Intelligence (BI) reporting and/or Analytics platforms in a healthcare or related Human Resources department.
- HRIS system implementation experience, specifically with Lawson and Infor GHR.
- Provides a wide variety of ad-hoc analytic reporting to various department leaders throughout the organization in a timely manner.
- Works with Manager of Benefits to support Benefits processes and procedures, implements and facilitates testing and changes to carrier files, support of enrollment, and bi-weekly payroll auditing.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves end user issues with regards to Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Lawson General support to the People & Culture Department.
- Works with IT to make necessary changes, resolutions, enhancements to system processes, including testing, implementation of new features, and auditing.
- Assists IT Security in regular testing with Identity Management system updates.
- Works with Manager of Compensation to support Compensation processes and procedures, loads Market & Merit increases, and makes necessary changes to positions and job codes and departments within system.
- Supports other project teams with regards to IT and Finance with regards to changes, and loads to data to the system, creating new personnel actions, new user fields, etc.
- Works with Manager of Payroll to support Payroll year end audits including ACA and W2 audits.
- Maintains and provides a wide variety of regular and specialized analysis from multiple reporting platforms.
- Identifies opportunities to improve system and department performance and works with appropriate leaders to create department efficiencies and reduce user errors; recommends changes to improve efficiency and address problems; writes procedures for non-exempt staff; trains staff regarding new procedures.
- Remains knowledgeable of governmental regulations, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPPA, etc., interacts with employees, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure system applications are compliant with regulations, as well as makes system adjustments to enhance functionality, set-ups, and customizes applications, correcting system performance problems/errors.
- Remains knowledgeable of HRIS Systems, including planning employee set-up, plan administration, open enrollment, and system enhancement needs, while recognizing the importance of accurate system documentation.
- Participates in Quality Improvement projects for People & Culture, performing cost benefit analysis as appropriate.
ABOUT NOVANT HEALTH - NEW HANOVER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (NHRMC)
NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at Novant Health - New Hanover Regional Medical Center and become part of this award-winning team!