NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: Rocky Point Medical Center
Department: Rocky Point - PT
Full Time Equivalent: PRN: Part-Time
Work Type: 1 to 31 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: PRN DAY - Most of shift btwn 7A-7P
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
What You'll Do
Utilizes the physical therapy process as a foundation for rehabilitative patient care. Performs assessments and formulates a plan for meeting or exceeding identified health and rehabilitation needs according to established standards of practice and policies. Actively participates in all aspects of the rehabilitation process. Advocates for Rehabilitation Services and its patients.
1. Utilizes all aspects of the Physical Therapy process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) to manage an appropriate, effective plan of care that promotes optimal outcomes.
2. Serves as a clinical resource for patients, their caregiver, and the interdisciplinary team.
3. Adheres to PMH policies/procedures and standards established by CMS, Joint Commission, NC Physical Therapy Practice Act and/or other regulatory agencies.
4. Collects and accurately records required clinical information, and other objective measures, in the medical records.
5. Maintains professional standards by participating in education, training, departmental quality enhancement efforts, and staffing needs.
6. Applies sound judgment in problem-solving, delegating, communicating, and triage of patient care and non-patient care duties.
* Physical Therapist
* Bachelors Degree
* Doctorate Degree
1. Education: Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy or graduate of accredited college or university with a certificate in Physical Therapy.
2. Licensure/Certificate: Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the state of North Carolina. Current BLS certification.
3. Experience: Three (3) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of physical therapy.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
|Keywords: Physical Therapist, PT, Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, Wilmington, NC, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Novant Health|