Sr HR Analyst - HR Comp and Benefits Operation
3151 S. 17Th Street
Job ID: 5832
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2022
NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: NHRMC Business Center A
Department: HR Comp and Benefits Operation
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: STD HRS - Standard-Exe or Office w flex
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes
What You'll Do
Maintains the operative aspects of the Performance Review System and Compensation System. Maintains directory for all Job Descriptions. Performs surveys and assists with research and data analysis.
1. Monitors and maintains operational aspects of the Performance Review Program, to include the electronic performance evaluations in Image Now and an administrator for Leadership Evaluation Manager (LEM) software.
2. Assists Manager, Compensation with market updates.
3. Maintains directory for all Job Descriptions.
4. Assists Manager, Compensation in determining salary grades for new/revised jobs.
5. Coordinates with payroll PDO sellbacks and PDO payouts for terminated employees.
6. Perform weekly and bi-weekly payroll audits working in LAWSON, Kronos and Excel. Works closely with payroll staff and initiates any payroll corrections i.e. retroactive pay.
7. Maintains position maintenance in LAWSON.
8. Coordinates 90-day reviews for new/transferred employees.
9. Conducts wage and salary surveys upon request. Acquires Executive and Non-Executive salary surveys to support compensation program.
10. Responds to salary surveys as requested.
11. Performs a variety of assigned projects.
12. Assists department visitors and with compensation-related questions or personnel services.
13. Assists department staff with compensation-related questions.
14. Assists with communication/education tools for management and staff to explain NHRMC’s Compensation Programs.
* Bachelor of Science
1. Education: BS degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management or related field required. Continuing education in compensation and/or Human Resources administration preferred.
2. Licensure / Certifications: None required; C.C.P. certification preferred.
3. Experience: One to two years’ personnel experience, dealing closely with numerical/statistical information and salary administration OR equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience. Experience with Lawson and Image Now software preferred. Proficiency with Excel is required.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.Performs other duties as assigned.Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at NHRMC and become part of this award winning team!