Novant Health - New Hanover Regional Medical Center is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join the People & Culture, Compensation and Benefits Operations team.
This role performs a wide variety of technical and reporting responsibilities requiring autonomy and independent decision-making skills. Working in close collaboration with the Director of People & Culture Operations, People & Culture Business Partners, Employment Specialists, Compensation and HRIS, the Compensation Analyst maintains and prepares reporting data for employment and employee relations activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Business Administration, Personnel Management, or related field.
- Continuing education/previous experience in Human Resources Administration, performance improvement, HRIS, and/or PHR Certification preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel and at least one (1) year of Human Resources experience, working closely with numerical/statistical information and/or salary administration.
- Previous experience in/with HR Systems/Human Capital Management Systems highly preferred (Infor GHR, Lawson, Image Now, ServiceNow)
- Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
- Maintains job descriptions in Position Manager and Physical Requirement Grid database, guides management regarding opportunities for performance improvements and the most efficient use of systems, ensures system modifications, upgrades and/or replacements are performed, resolves user problems/errors, and stays abreast of system developments.
- Responds timely to data requests and contributes to interdepartmental projects in support of organizational goals and initiatives by preparing a wide variety of high level reports, builds dashboards, databases, forms, and surveys from various sources, including Lawson, Position Manager, Survey Monkey, Ibax and Employee Engagement Scores System, as well as works across departments and teams (BAP, Finance, Nursing) to compile outside data (ADC, Position Control, Prod, PT Sat Scores), and combine this with Human Resources data for comprehensive leadership reporting.
- Audits and analyzes data pulled from various sources to ensure accuracy and completeness so reports can be viewed by Senior Team decision makers.
- Conducts miscellaneous surveys with regards to employment and new hire data, produces monthly Human Resources newsletter to Managers and Directors.
- Works closely with Human Resources Business Partners to ensure appropriate documentation is obtained/maintained for Independent Contractors in accordance with state/federal regulations and DNV compliance.
- In conjunction with the Director of People & Culture Operations, Human Resources Business Partners and Employment Specialist, devises strategic recruitment/retention strategies, prepares supporting analysis of benchmark statistics, and communicate findings.
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvement initiatives and efficiencies through better system usage.
- Responsible for development and implementation of short-term projects as required throughout the year, assists Director of People & Culture Operations and other team members in preparing materials for department presentations, training sessions and meetings.
ABOUT NOVANT HEALTH - NEW HANOVER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (NHRMC)
NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at Novant Health - New Hanover Regional Medical Center and become part of this award-winning team!