Performs a wide variety of technical and reporting responsibilities requiring autonomy and independent decision-making skills. Works with Director of HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Employment Specialists, Compensation and HRIS to maintain and prepare reporting data for employment and employee relations activities. Serves as the department expert for Position Manager.
1. Serves as the expert for Position Manager. Provides leadership to the employment team regarding the efficient and effective use of the system, ensures system modifications, upgrades and/or replacements are performed, resolves user problems / errors, stays abreast of system developments and advices management regarding opportunities for performance improvements.
2. Prepares a wide variety of regular and special reports to include, but not limited to, the HR Key Indicator Report, Quarterly HR Dashboard for Directors and VPs, HR Business Partner Logs, Monthly Administrative Report, Exit Interview Data, Licensure/Certification Report, PES Insurance Certification Report, Employee Satisfaction Survey Data/Reports, Weekly FTE Report, Weekly Hiring Activity, Bi-Weekly Recruitment Report, and Weekly Staffing Report.
3. Responds timely to requests for data from outside the Human Resources Department by pulling reports from various sources to include, but not limited to: Lawson, Lawson Database, Position Manager, Survey Monkey, Ibax and Employee Engagement Scores System.
4. Contributes to interdepartmental projects to support organizational goals and initiatives by building dashboards, databases, forms, surveys, and weekly high level reports, and works with other departments and teams (BAP, Finance, Nursing) to pull outside data (ADC, Position Control, Prod, Pt Sat Scores) to combine with HR data for comprehensive reports at the request of Directors, VPs, etc.
5. Audits and analyzes data pulled from various sources to ensure accuracy and completeness so reports can be viewed by Senior Team decision makers.
6. Conducts miscellaneous surveys with regards to employment and new hire data.
7. Writes and produces monthly HR Newsletter to Managers and Directors.
8. Maintains job descriptions in Position Manager and Physical Requirement Grid database.
9. Oversees DNV compliance for non-employees.
10. Works closely with HR Business Partners to ensure that the appropriate documentation is obtained / maintained for Independent Contractors in accordance with state/federal regulations and DNV compliance.
11. In conjunction with the Director of HR Operations, HR Business Partners and Employment Specialist, devises strategic recruitment/retention strategies, prepares supporting analysis of benchmark statistics, and communicate findings.
12. Responsible for development and implementation of short-term projects as required throughout the year.
13. Assists the Director of HR Operations and other team members in preparing materials for department presentations, training sessions and meetings.
14. Identifies, recommends and implements process improvement initiatives and efficiencies through better system usage.
* Bachelors Degree
1. Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required. Continuing education in Human Resources administration, performance improvement, HRIS preferred.
2. Licensure / Certifications: PHR preferred.
3. Experience: One to two year’s HR experience dealing closely with numerical/statistical information or equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience. Experience with Lawson and ImageNow preferred. Proficiency with Excel is required.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.