NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: NHRMC PG Administration
Department: CHA Administration
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: ENTERSCHED - Please Select Schedule!
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes
What You'll Do
Works under the supervision of the Business Manager of CHA Administration. Completes strategic business and financial plans, hospital and physician integration analysis, new product and service development, capital purchase analysis, and other management consulting projects for owned, managed, and affiliate operations of the system. Assists in the development of data collection and distribution methodology.
1. Responsible for all operations and maintenance of the NHRMC Physician Group monthly network scorecard.
2. Responsible for preparation of business plans and proformas for new and expanding service lines within CHA.
3. Responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting operational and financial performance data and driving data to practices to support improvement.
4. Performs complex data analysis of raw patient data for operational and strategic decision-making. Exhibits technical skills necessary for the retrieval and validation of data.
5. Develop Ad-hoc reports to assist CHA service lines with decision-making based on a variety of criteria for use in daily/monthly operations.
6. Provides support to external analytics vendors and internal business intelligence and Epic reporting teams to ingest data and perform analytics functions.
7. Support the Business Manager by attending meetings as a backup, when needed.
8. Complete special projects within reasonable time frames as requested by management.
* Bachelors Degree
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting or related field required. CPA or
Master’s degree preferred.
2. Licensure / Certifications: Not required
3. Experience: Minimum five years accounting experience with emphasis on cost or statistical
analysis. Hospital experience preferred. Proficient experience with Microsoft
Excel required. Experience with Access, Crystal Report Writer, and Decision Support Systems preferred.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at NHRMC and become part of this award winning team!