The Director of Home Care with New Hanover Regional Medical Center / Pender Memorial Hospital will be responsible for developing and implementing a new vision and growth strategy for Home Health Services focused on providing superior service, care, and convenience to patients within seven counties. The Director provides leadership and direction for overall program operations, in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws, regulations and guidelines, as well as organizational standards.
This department already has strong clinical leadership in place, and the primary focus of this role is to lead the strategy of the agency, including the growth, expansion, financial performance, etc. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone who is passionate about strategy, development of new programs, and for an individual who wants to be an integral part of growing, expanding, and taking the agency to the next level.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overall growth, fiscal and operational management, business development, regulatory compliance, and clinical operations.
- Financial management of Home Health Services including the development and implementation of the annual budget.
- Responsible for the development of a strategic plan for the agency including both long-term and short-term goals and tactics to meet objectives.
- Supervises the Manager of Specialty Services, Manager of Clinical Services, and business development team.
- Contributes to the growth of the Home Health Services division by promoting a positive professional image and effectively carrying out the responsibilities of the role.
- Works with leadership and staff to develop and implement effective JCAHO accreditation readiness.
- Responsible for New Hanover Regional Medical Center Home Care Advisory Board.
- Demonstrates the mission, vision, and values of Novant Health.
- BS/BA Degree in related field required; MBA or similar preferred.
- Experience and passion leading growth strategy, program operations, development and expansion of new programs, etc.
- Ten (10) years of experience in a healthcare setting.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated leadership experience in a healthcare setting.
- Compassionate, innovative, go-getter and out-of-the-box thinker who offers strategic leadership to this home care organization.