NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Company Police
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: ENTERSCHED - Please Select Schedule!
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes
What You'll Do
Coordinates, develops and facilitates compliance with the Organization’s parking regulations. Coordinates with Company Police to ensure that safe and adequate parking is available for all stakeholders.
1. Manage the parking program and all Security Officers assigned to the parking team for NHRMC
2. Supervise customer relations with employees, patients, visitors, and vendors to ensure that complaints, disagreements or misunderstandings concerning parking policies are resolved diplomatically.
3. Supervise the quality of work for all assigned employees to ensure that all work tasks and assignments are performed efficiently, effectively, and as required.
4. Ensure that proper parking, security, and customer service procedures are being followed by all employees.
5. Supervise and communicate special events or functions as they relate to parking around the facility, in order to ensure that incoming customers are served efficiently and properly.
6. Monitor maintenance of the parking areas to ensure they are clean and maintained according to company policies and procedures.
7. Monitor, investigate, and review all vehicle crashes and damage claims in order to assign responsibility for damages. Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of similar claims.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential because of extensive client contact.
9. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
10. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
11. Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance and be in complete uniform at all times.
* Drivers License Class C
* High School Diploma
1. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
2. Licensure / Certifications: Required to have and maintain a valid state driver’s license with a current address and the ability to drive a manual transmission
3. Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in providing Customer Service with a minimum 2 years management experience. Familiarity of System’s campuses preferred. Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Experience with parking management.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at NHRMC and become part of this award winning team!