NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: NHRMC Business Center B
Department: Talent Acquisition
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: STD HRS - Standard-Exe or Office w flex
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes
What You'll Do
As a Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be functioning as a Talent Acquisition Strategist. You will perform all the duties of a Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant, including but not limited to handling full life-cycle recruiting, partnering with hiring leaders and HRBP’s, meeting the goals and metrics for the team, and running your day-to-day priorities. You will also assist in the development of high-level recruiting strategies, including the management of difficult to fill positions, high-touch positions for special projects. You will also oversee a Talent Acquisition vertical.
- Develops and utilizes innovative and effective Talent Acquisition strategies designed to identify qualified professional, technical, and non-technical candidates through various sourcing methods and tools. Research, targets, and cold-calls potential candidates using search engines, chat rooms, message boards, organization lists, publications, home pages, alumni associations, job fairs, community events, building personal networks, calling referrals, conducting screenings, and interviews, etc.
- Analyzes applicant flow data to identify barriers and provides potential solutions to Talent Acquisition Manager and other HR Leaders.
- Works with hiring manager to develop recruitment forecast and stays current on vacancy trends within hiring manager’s unit.
- Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position. Evaluates candidates’ strengths compared with job requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Explains NHRMC Total Rewards philosophy and salary guidelines; terms and conditions of employment for current and future job requirements. Extends employment offers, negotiating to final terms.
- Improves organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices. Makes recommendations to Talent Acquisition Manager and other HR Leaders when barriers and trends are identified in recruiting candidates.
- Ensures complete necessary pre-employment processes.Exams background records when applicable.
- Stays current on all governmental regulations, mandates, Human Resources policies and procedures. Advises the NHRMC leadership team regarding changes that impact hiring decisions by DNV, Federal and State legal requirements, especially equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) guidelines, including Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
- Ensures data integrity by entering recruiting and hiring data within all applicable human resources information system (HRIS) databases.
- Leads complex recruitment projects at the same time.
- Oversee a Talent Acquisition Vertical from soup to nuts.
- Maintains fiscal responsibility of applicable Human Resources budgets.
- Prepares recruiting metrics and other reporting as required.
- Develops a community presence by networking with local leaders and associations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working the full recruitment cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, on-boarding, and utilization of applicant tracking systems is required.
- Well organized, detail, and results-oriented, and has the capacity to multitask in a fast-paced work environment and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams.
- Able to handle low to medium level recruitment assignments and projects independently.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Up to 25% travel.
* Bachelors Degree
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field is required.
Licensure: PHR certification preferred.
Experience: Ten (10) years of Human Resources related experience to include two (6) years of high-volume recruitment of non-exempt, technical, clinical, professional, and management level employees is required.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at NHRMC and become part of this award winning team!