NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Company Police
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 8HR DAY - Most of shift btwn 7A-3P
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
What You'll Do
This position will report to the Operations Manager, Company Police. As the Badge Office Associate, you are responsible for employee identification badge production and management of affiliated software and databases directed by the Manager, Physical Security.
Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Responsible for issuance of initial, replacement, and amended employee identification badges. 2. Performs tasks in a timely manner to meet and maintain customer service goals and expectations of all entities. 3. Assists in the preparation, maintenance, and organization of badge data and documentation as needed, in an effective and timely manner. 4. Follows set policy, process, and protocols to ensure the proper assignment to individuals of template, badge, and payroll/WFM data (when applicable), along with all other working components of a functioning badge. 5. Maintains consistent data as directed in software and adheres to consistent standards set for all facets of badge function and appearance established by leadership. 6. Contributes to special projects and balances daily operations. 7. Reports any potential problems or variances to appropriate management in a timely manner.
* General Education Degree
* Associate Degree
1. Education: High School / GED required. Associate degree or experience in related field preferred. 2. Licensure/Certifications: N/A 3. Experience: Experience working in healthcare preferred. Experience as end-user in identification and access control software preferred. Skill and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Skill and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence. Performs other duties as assigned. Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at NHRMC and become part of this award winning team!