As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be functioning as a recruiting strategist. You will perform all the duties of a Talent Acquisition Consultant, including but not limited to handling full life-cycle recruiting, partnering with hiring leaders and HRBP’s, meeting the goals and metrics for the team, and running your day-to-day priorities. You will also assist in the development of including the management of difficult to fill positions, and high-touch positions for special projects.
technical, and non-technical candidates through various sourcing methods and tools. Researches, targets, and cold-calls potential candidates using search engines, chat rooms, message boards, organization lists, publications, home pages, alumni associations, job fairs, community events, building personal networks, calling referrals, conducting screenings, and interviews, etc.
2. Works with hiring manager to develop recruitment forecast and stays current on vacancy trends within hiring manager’s unit.
3. Analyzes applicant flow data to identify barriers and provides potential solutions to HR Leaders.
4. Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position. Evaluates candidates’ strengths compared with job requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
5. Introduces NHRMCs Total Rewards including compensation philosophy and / salary guidelines. Explains terms & conditions of employment of current and future job requirements. Extends employment offers, negotiating to final terms of offer.
6. Ensures organization is competitive and attractive by monitoring job offers and compensation and making recommendations to Talent Acquisition Manager / Compensation Manager and HR Directors when barriers and trends are identified in recruiting candidates.
7. Stays current on all governmental regulations, mandates, Human Resources policies and procedures. Advises the NHRMC leadership team regarding changes that impact hiring decisions by DNV, Federal and State legal requirements, especially equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) guidelines including Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
8. Ensures data integrity by entering recruiting and hiring data within all applicable human resources information system (HRIS) databases.
9. Assists with various low to medium level recruitment projects.
10. Maintains fiscal responsibility of applicable Human Resources budgets.
11. Prepares recruiting metrics and other reporting as required.
12. Demonstrated knowledge and experience working the full recruitment cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, on-boarding, and utilization of applicant tracking systems is required.
13. Well organized, detail, and results-oriented, and has the capacity to multitask in a fast-paced work
14. environment and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams.
15. Able to handle low to medium level recruitment assignments and projects independently.
16. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
17. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
18. Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
19. Up to 25% travel.
* Bachelors Degree
Experience: 4 years of Human Resources experience is required, to include two (2) years’ experience in recruiting of non-exempt, technical, clinical, professional and management level employees. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.