Performs a diverse variety of administrative duties using discretion, confidentiality, independent judgment, and senior level clerical skills requiring tact and professionalism in all contacts and highly skilled organizational abilities in handling the flow of work.
1. Provides assistance and performs duties for the Director of HR Operations to ensure an efficient, responsive and accurate operation, using independent judgment and discretion in various confidential issues.
2. Maintains, coordinates and manages the schedules of the HR Operations Team commitments, and responsibilities.Notifies appropriate parties and resolves conflicts as necessary
3. Supports the activities of the HR Director and meeting support to include, preparing materials, attending the meeting, preparing the minutes and any associated documentation. Maintains all meeting minutes and related documentation in an organized manner to provide a historical record.
4. Answers phone calls for functional area, responds and forwards as appropriate.Maintains accurate and concise written record of each call (electronic or otherwise).Alerts appropriate Management member of emergent and immediate issues and needs.
5. Creates routine correspondence as appropriate and maintain accurate files of the same.
6. Assist HR Operations Team with department projects and initiatives.
7. Communicates effectively and appropriately, in written and verbal form, to a variety of requests from internal and external customers, including all employees, external professionals and others.
8. Prepares Employment Security Commission(ESC) paperwork for HR Business Partners and ensures accurate and timely responses. Ensures all paperwork is entered into Lawson and filed appropriately maintaining accurate in house ESC files.
9. Ensures that all paperwork for Employee Grievances, Disciplinary Processes, Terminations and Exit Interviews are processed accurately and timely.
10. Assists with coordination of annual employee events (i.e., Adopt a Family and Service Awards Banquet).
11. Coordinates coverage for the HR Front Desk.
12. Generates routine and special reports using a variety of computer applications.
13. Responds to internal and external customers appropriately.
14. Sometimes required to work irregular hours, due to the nature of the work and various responsibilities.