NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Enterprise Media Technologies
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: STD HRS - Standard-Exe or Office w flex
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
What You'll Do
Works under the supervision of the Manager of Enterprise Media Technologies. Responsibilities include video production, operation of video equipment, post production software and equipment, operation of photographic equipment and software, graphic production software and other media production equipment and software. Videoconferencing responsibilities include all aspects of videoconferences, including scheduling, managing network connections, operation of cameras and microphones, troubleshooting hardware and software, and tracking conferences. Managing and installing classroom systems, setting up and operating AV equipment for offsite events, and setting up and running video conference events.
1. Provide Classroom System services by understanding classroom technology, designing and installing AV systems, supporting existing systems and maintaining a knowledge of classroom systems technology.
2. Provide Audio-Visual services by accurately scheduling requests, tracking needed set ups and troubleshooting AV problems.
3. Provide Digital Photography services, use appropriate software to edit digital images, meet with clients to determine photographic needs and plan accordingly
4. Provide Video Production services by meeting with clients, developing scripts, recording in studio or on location as necessary, editing and mastering on multiple formats.
5. Provide visual communication services: use computer software and hardware effectively in the creation of visual communication materials
6. Provide Videoconferencing services by scheduling and tracking VTC events, supporting sessions as needed, troubleshooting technical problems and maintaining knowledge of appropriate technology.
7. Provide system administration services by monitoring, applying updates and server management duties.
8. Execute Departmental Responsibilities by maintaining Departmental scheduling and tracking systems by recording accurate information and maintaining awareness of scheduled events.
* Bachelors Degree
Education: Four years of post-high school education, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in one or more of these fields: audio-visual equipment operation, video production, photography, graphic design, video conferencing, desktop computer and networking skills including knowledge of Windows and Adobe software. And experience with AV equipment installation and networked control systems.
Skills: Videography, Editing, Lighting, Graphic Design, Photography, Audio-Visual equipment Operation, Control system programing, Video conferencing equipment operation, server management, experienced in one or more of the following software programs Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom. Apple: Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack Pro, and Microsoft Office.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.
- Member Top 100 Hospitals – In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker’s 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Consider a career at NHRMC and become part of this award winning team!