Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: STD HRS - Standard-Exe or Office w flex
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes
Works under the supervision of a Pharmacy Manager and coordinates the Pharmacy Technician practice model. Responsible for administrative oversight and supervision of the Pharmacy Technician staff while managing the day to day activities and coordinating staff development, training and education. Evaluates Pharmacy Technician performance while ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered to our patients, families, and visitors through the promotion of our Standards of Behavior.
1. Provides leadership to the technician support team of the Pharmacy Department.
2. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
3. Actively contributes to the planning and achievement of departmental objectives and goals.
4. Actively contributes to the development, implementation, evaluation, and improvement of patient services, policies, and procedures.
5. Holds regular Technician meetings to discuss, assess and follows up on issues pertinent to the Pharmacy Technician group, pharmacy department, and hospital.
6. Maintains and seeks to improve employee engagement amongst the Pharmacy Technician group.
7. Maintains and updates a master schedule with daily changes, trades, and sick leave.
8. Reviews technician’s schedule and PDO requests and develops the schedule accordingly.
9. Maintains consistent coverage for all technician positions within the department including coverage for meetings, appointments, etc. Re-arranges scheduling to accommodate training.
10. Post and update technician’s schedules in timekeeping system. Reviews and follow up on tardiness and sick leave in timekeeping system. Reviews worked hours of technicians for approval of overtime.
11. Compile technician overtime and PDO data and prepare related reports.
12. Understands and operates within the Inpatient Pharmacy budget and helps prepare budget variance reports as needed.
13. Identifies cost savings opportunities/initiatives for the organization.
14. Creates and maintains the Performance Evaluations of the Pharmacy Technicians.
15. Monitors all relevant performance behavior.
16. Works with Manager to promote development and advancement of technicians.
17. Implements performance improvement plans when necessary.
18. Maintains coaching/disciplinary documentation for productivity, absenteeism, tardiness, professionalism, and performance.
19. Leads the recruitment process for pharmacy technicians by evaluating each applicant’s education, experience, skills, and personal traits necessary to be successful for any available position.
20. Participates as a member of the selection committee for available positions which involves participating in interviews and selecting the behavioral based interview team each candidate will meet with.
21. Maintains technician personnel folders including all required documentation such as technician certifications and registrations with the Board of Pharmacy.
22. Reviews medication area/unit inspections to ensure monthly completion. Documents and follows up on non-compliance.
23. Assure compliance with safety and security policy and procedures.
24. Provides orientation to new Pharmacy Technicians and oversees the pharmacy technician training program. Reviews policies and procedures with new employees.
25. Participates in orientation of new Pharmacy Residents and Pharmacists by reviewing technician’s roles and responsibilities.
26. Performs other duties as assigned by Pharmacy Leadership.
* Registered Pharmacy Tech-NC
* Bachelors Degree
Experience: Pharmacy Technology Associates degree AND 3 years of hospital Technician experience required OR
5 years of hospital Technician experience AND 1 year in a pharmacy supervisor/leadership role required. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.