Reporting to Manager of HRIS with support to all Human Resources teams. Functions as a liaison to IS, equipment, and system vendors. Responsible for performing variety of analytical projects related to operations, compensation and benefits to include, but not limited to, system enhancement options and system/administrative procedure reviews to determine efficiency improvements. Will recommend changes in system procedures and system enhancements.
1. On an ongoing basis, provides a wide variety of adhoc analytic reporting to various department leaders throughout organization in a timely manner.
2. Works with Manager of Benefits to support Benefits processes and procedures. Implements and facilitates testing and changes to carrier files, support of enrollment, bi-weekly payroll auditing.
3. Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves end user issues with regards to Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Lawson General support to HR Department.
4. Works with IT to make necessary changes, resolutions, enhancements to system processes, including testing, implementation of new features, and auditing.
5. Works with Manager of Compensation to support Compensation processes and procedures. Loads Market, Merit increases and makes necessary changes to positions and job codes and departments within system.
6. Supports other project teams with regards to IT and Finance with regards to changes and loads to data to the system, creating new personnel actions, new user fields, etc.
7. Assists IT Security in regular testing with Identity Mgmt system updates.
8. Works with Manager of Payroll to support Payroll year end audits including ACA and W2 audits.
9. Maintains and provides a wide variety of regular and specialized analysis from multiple reporting platforms.
10. Identifies opportunities to improve system and department performance and works with appropriate leaders to create department efficiencies and reduce user errors. Recommends changes to improve efficiency and address problems. Writes procedures for non-exempt staff. Trains staff regarding new procedures.
11. Remains knowledgeable of governmental regulations, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPPA, etc. Interacts with other employees, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure system applications are compliant with regulations. Makes system adjustments to enhance functionality, set-ups, and customizes applications, correcting system performance problems/errors.
12. Remains knowledgeable of HRIS Systems, to include, but not limited to plan set-up, employee set-up, plan administration, open enrollment, and system enhancement needs. Recognizes the importance of accurate system documentation.
13. Participates in Quality Improvement projects for Human Resources, performing cost benefit analysis as appropriate.
* Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 years of IT experience in a similar healthcare HR department. Demonstrated ability to support the ITs’ application utilized to maximize the performance of the HR department. Demonstrated ability and 2 years’ experience supporting HRIS system and/or BI/reporting or Analytics platforms. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.