- Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth, as you take advantage of the opportunities to advance to other roles and responsibilities!
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade “A” Ratings at Novant Health facilities
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality and 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
About the Job
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 10HR DAY - Most of shift btwn 7A-7P
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
Works under the supervision of the Service Line Manager and Lead Technologist. Assists the Radiologist and Neurointerventionalist with diagnostic angiography, interventional and neuro interventional procedures performed for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Performs any combination of the following duties depending on area assigned.
1. Performs all diagnostic, interventional, and neuro-interventional procedures. 2. Assists physician with diagnostic angiographic procedures, as well as complex vascular and nonvascular interventional, therapeutic, and neuro interventional procedures; maintains a sterile field. 3. Prepares and positions patient prior to procedure and remains at bedside throughout the procedure. 4. Reports changes in the patient condition to appropriate personnel for follow-up. 5. Provides education to patient and family regarding procedure. Transports patients as needed. 6. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols. 7. Documents procedural related information, performs radiographic image post-processing, and inputs procedural charges. 8. Performs related duties such as cleaning work area, replenishing supplies, assisting others, and reporting equipment malfunctions. 9. May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
* Radiology Tech-Registered
* Associate Degree
Experience: 1-2 years as an Interventional Radiology technologist, preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence. Performs other duties as assigned. Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.