Works under the supervision of the 1st Shift Operations Manager. Maintains a well stocked inventory level and distributes supplies throughout the network. Responsible for keeping all housekeeping equipment clean and operational according to Network and Department Safety Procedures. Other minor-appropriate duties may be assigned. This position will be excluded from providing support in the following departments: Emergency Department, Behavioral Health areas and Labor and Delivery areas.
1. Ensures proper storage of supplies and cleanliness of storeroom.
2. Maintains inventory of supplies, following established inventory control practices to include cycle counting, stock rotation, product ordering and storage.
3. Maintain EVS Department’s central chemical dispensing center, ensuring proper chemical mixing operations.
4. Inspects EVS Technician’s carts for cleanliness and safety.
5. Demonstrates standards of performance (Ownership, Teamwork, Communication and Compassion), that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
6. Coordinates the delivery of supplies as needed.
7. Vacuums interior of elevators twice per day.
8. Performs other related duties as required.