Novant Health is currently hiring for a driven HRIS Analyst to join the People & Culture team.
Reporting to the HRIS Manager, the HRIS Analyst supports all teams across People & Culture, functioning as a liaison to equipment and system vendors. This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical projects related to operations, compensation and benefits, including system enhancement options, system/administrative procedure reviews to determine efficiency improvements, as well as will provide recommendations for system changes, procedures and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Two (2) years of IT experience supporting Human Resources, Business Intelligence (BI) reporting and/or Analytics platforms in a healthcare or related Human Resources department.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, highly organized, and detail oriented.
- Provides a wide variety of ad-hoc analytic reporting and analysis to various department leaders throughout the organization in a timely manner.
- Works with Manager of Benefits to support Benefits processes and procedures, implements and facilitates testing and changes to carrier files, support of enrollment, and bi-weekly payroll auditing.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves end user issues with regards to Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Lawson General support to the People & Culture Department.
- Collaborates with IT to make necessary changes, resolutions, enhancements to system processes, including testing, implementation of new features, and auditing.
- Works with Manager of Compensation to support Compensation processes and procedures, loads Market & Merit increases, and makes necessary changes to positions and job codes and departments within system.
- Supports other project teams for data loads and changes to the system in relation to IT and Payroll; creating new personnel actions, new user fields, etc.
- Works with Manager of Payroll to support Payroll year end audits including ACA and W2 audits.
- Identifies opportunities to improve system and department performance and works with appropriate leaders to create department efficiencies and reduce user errors; recommends changes to improve efficiency and address problems; writes procedures for non-exempt staff; trains staff regarding new procedures.
- Remains knowledgeable of governmental regulations, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPPA, etc., interacts with employees, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure system applications are compliant with regulations, as well as makes system adjustments to enhance functionality, set-ups, and customizes applications, correcting system performance problems/errors.
- Remains knowledgeable of HRIS Systems, including planning employee set-up, plan administration, open enrollment, and system enhancement needs, while recognizing the importance of accurate system documentation.
- Participates in Quality Improvement projects for People & Culture, performing cost benefit analysis as appropriate.