NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Radiology - CT Scanner
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 0.900000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 8HR EVE: Monday-Friday (3:00pm to 11:00pm)
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
What You'll Do
Works under the supervision of the Service Line Manager of and Lead technologist. Performs diagnostic C.T. procedures ordered by a physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Performs all diagnostic C.T. procedures per Radiologist protocol.
2. Provides for patient’s physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
3. Transports patients as needed for all sections of the Radiology Department.
4. Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
5. Documents all appropriate paperwork relative to pertinent examination.
6. Performs/documents QA and QC per section protocols.
7. Performs all duties necessary to ensure the harmonious operation of the C.T. section
8. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols.
9. May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
* Radiology Tech-Registered
* Associate Degree
Experience: 1-2 years C.T. experience preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
|Keywords: CT Technologist, CT Technician, CAT SCAN, Diagnostic Tech, Radiology Technologist, Radiology Technician, ARRT, Radiology, Radiographer, Novant Health, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, NHRMC, Wilmington, NC.|