NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Radiology - MRI
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 8HR EVE - 2:30PM - 11:00PM Monday - Friday.
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
What You'll Do
Works under supervision of the Manager. Performs diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging procedures on patients as ordered by a physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Provides for patient physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
2. Performs magnetic resonance exams per established protocols.
3. Screens all patients and family members entering the Imaging Center per established protocols.
4. Reports changes in the patients to appropriate personnel for follow-up.
5. Transports patients as needed for all sections of the Radiology Department.
6. Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
7. Completes examinations by documenting all appropriate procedural information.
8. Performs/documents QA and QC per section protocol.
9. Performs all duties necessary to ensure the harmonious operation of the MRI section.
10. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols.
11. May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
* Amer Registry MRI
* Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Associate Degree
Experience: Previous MRI experience preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
|Keywords: MRI Tech, Magnetic resonance imaging, Radiology, ARRT, Radiology Tech, Novant Health, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, NHRMC, Wilmington, NC. |