1. Performs quality diagnostic EKG and/or Stress tests and processes test results, providing physicians with reports in a timely manner.
2. Explains procedures to patient or guardian/family member prior to exam to improve understanding of test procedures.
3. Performs cardiac stress testing utilizing age related criteria and developmental considerations to ensure appropriate procedure results.
4. Alerts staff in emergency situations or with change in patient status.
5. Operates, cares for, and maintains EKG and treadmill equipment to provide proper utilization of equipment.
6. Relays equipment malfunction to supervisor to ensure timely repairs and patient safety.
7. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.