Works under the supervision of the Director of Radiology. The Manager of Radiology Scheduling and Support Services is responsible for the daily functions of central scheduling and the file room. The manager is responsible for meeting all metrics to include call abandonment rates, call holding times, call length and time to first contact.
1. Supervises the daily work performance of imaging schedulers and support staff.
2. Enforces standardized policy and procedures, quality assurance, productivity tracking, workforce management activities, and service recovery.
3. Completes performance appraisals on personnel.
4. Responsible for ordering/maintaining equipment and supplies.
5. Provides data and statistical reports.
6. Responsible for monitoring operational expenses within the department budget.
7. Conducts regularly scheduled staff huddles and meetings.
8. Responsible for Team Member engagement and Consumer Experience action plans.
9. Demonstrates Novant Health’s values of Compassion, Courage, Excellence, Safety, Teamwork, Diversity, Inclusion and Equity.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.