General Education Degree
1. Education: High School Graduate
2. Licensure / Certifications: none
3. Experience: 2-3 years reception, greeting, customer service & volunteer experience preferred
4. Essential Technical/Motor Skills: computer and organizational skills. Must be knowledgeable in MS office, calendar maintenance, Access and web-based data systems.
5. Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work well with the families, patients, doctors, and employees to provide good customer service. Must be able to handle all situations in a compassionate, tactful manner, meeting the needs of the family members, doctors, nurses, the hospital appointed liaison, and the Volunteer Services Office.
6. Essential Physical Requirements: Work at desk comfortably, answering telephones. Must be able to move about 2-story facility. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
7. Essential Mental Abilities: Excellent memory and decision-making skills. Must be able to handle difficult situation with tact and diplomacy.
8. Essential Sensory Requirements: speech, hearing, walking
9. Exposure to Hazards: none
10. Population Served: guests, NHRMC staff, and contacts at other medical facilities in and around the Wilmington community.