* Bachelors Degree
1. Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree
2. Licensure/Certificate: None Required
3. Experience: Three years general marketing; prefer some experience in the health field.
4. Interpersonal Skills: Exceptional communication skills required to effectively express facts, ideas and views when communicating to all with whom he/she comes in contact. Must be able to focus in middle of chaos. Communicate with individuals at all levels, good people skills, and excellent writing skills.
5. Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Word processing, computer skills, and excellent writing skills. Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
6. Essential Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, light lifting under 50 pounds, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, plus media representatives and the public.
7. Essential Mental Abilities: Requires a proactive, detail and deadline-oriented individual with strong multi-tasking project management skills.
8. Essential Sensory Requirements: Good vision, hearing, speech to be able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, media, and the public.
9. Exposure to Hazards: Very Limited
10. Other (hours of work): Normal hours 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Monday through Friday with flexibility to make changes in hours and days according to need.