NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Radiology - Diagnostic
Full Time Equivalent: Fulltime
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: MIXED HRS - Varied length shfts-Day-Eve-Nt
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
What You'll Do
Works under the supervision of the Diagnostic Manager. Performs fluoroscopic, radiographic and portable procedures to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Performs quality radiographic procedures.
2. Prepares, instructs, schedules for examinations.
3. Monitors patients and reports change to appropriate personnel.
4. Documents exams by film identification, request completion, charging of exam and patient chargeable items.
5. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols.
6. Maintains clean work area.
7. Mentors Radiographic students.
8. May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
* Radiology Tech-Registered
* Associate Degree
Experience: 1 year experience in radiology field preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications which may be required of the employee assigned to the position. Depending on the location of the job, duties may vary. Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind; my employment with the Company is at will.